I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the Federal University of São Paulo (Unifesp), in Brazil. In the past, I have been a post-doctoral fellow at the University of Ottawa (in Canada), an assistant professor at the Federal University of Goiás (UFG-RC), and a Ph.D. student at the State University of Campinas (Unicamp). During the post-doc, my supervisor was Alistair Savage, and during the Ph.D., my advisors were Adriano Moura and Daniel Nakano (University of Georgia).
I am currently involved in two research projects related to representation theory of Lie superalgebras. This semester I'm teaching two undergraduate level classes at Unifesp. More detailed information about me can be found in my Curriculum Vitae and in my Currículo Lattes.
The best way to contact me is via email at email@example.com.
My research interests lie in representation theory of Lie algebras, superalgebras, hyperalgebras, and algebraic groups. I am particularly interested in studying characters and extensions of modules, block decompositions, centers of enveloping algebras, and automorphisms of Lie (super)algebras.
Automorphisms of Ideals of Polynomial Rings
Bulletin of Brazilian Mathematical Society, New Series, 49 (2018), 1-15.
Joint work with Thiago Castilho de Mello.
On Demazure and local Weyl modules for affine hyperalgebras
Pacific Journal of Mathematics 274 (2015), 257-303.
Joint work with Angelo Bianchi and Adriano Moura.
Second cohomology for finite groups of Lie type
Journal of Algebra 360 (2012), 21-52.
Joint work with UGA VIGRE algebra group.
Weyl modules and Weyl functors for Lie superalgebras (submitted)
Joint work with I. Bagci and L. Calixto.
Invariant polynomials on truncated multicurrent algebras (accepted)
Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. Joint work with A. Savage.
Irreducible modules for equivariant map superalgebras and their extensions (submitted)
Joint work with L. Calixto.
Extensions for Generalized Current algebras
Joint work with B. Boe, C. Drupieski and D. Nakano.
Characters and cohomology of modules for affine Kac-Moody algebras and generalizations
Ph.D. thesis, defended at Unicamp in June 2013.
Notes on flag varieties and representation theory (in portuguese)
Short course taught during the VI Brazilian Mathematical Society Biennial. Unicamp. Dec. 2012.
Joint work with Lonardo Rabelo.
Notes on homotopic descent
Notes of a seminar coordinated by Michael Ching. UGA. Fall 2010.
Joint work with Niles Johnson.
Hyperalgebras and algebraic groups (in portuguese)
Masters thesis, defended at Unicamp in February 2009.
- Cálculo em Várias Variáveis. Second year Science and Technology majors.
This semester at Unifesp:
- Abstract Algebra for third year science and technology majors. 2017.
- Abstract Algebra for Masters in Applied Math. 2017.
- Linear Algebra for second-year science and technology majors. 2017.
- Geometry for masters in mathematics for secondary education. 2016.
- Analytic Geometry for first-year science and technology majors. 2016.
- Linear Algebra for second-year science and technology majors. 2015.
- Multivariable Calculus for second-year science and technology majors. 2014.
- Numerical Calculus for second-year science and technology majors. 2014.
Classes taught at Unifesp
- Multivariable Calculus for mathematics education majors. 2014.
- Introduction to Category Theory for science and engineering majors. 2014.
- Linear Algebra for industrial mathematics majors. 2014.
- Multivariable Calculus for science and engineering majors. 2013.
- Numerical Calculus for science and engineering majors. 2013.
Classes taught at UFG
- Linear Algebra for second year science and engineering majors. 2012.
Tutor under the supervision of Dr. Adriano Moura.
- Calculus I for first year science and engineering majors. 2012.
Teaching Assistant for Dr. Hyun Mo Yang and Salvador Vega.
- Linear Algebra for first year math and physics majors. 2006.
Tutor under the supervision of Dr. Adriano Moura.
- Complex Analysis for second year math and physics majors. 2006.
Tutor under the supervision of Dr. Benjamin Bordin.
Tutor and Teaching Assistant for Classes at Unicamp
- Mathematical Café. Unifesp. September, 2014 - June, 2015.
- High School Teachers Perfectioning Program (PAPMEM). Unifesp. July, 2015.
- III Workshop de Álgebra da UFG-CAC. UFG. October, 2014.
- Seminário Semanal de Álgebra. UFG. November, 2013 - June, 2014.
- II Workshop de Álgebra da UFG-CAC. April, 2014.
- PAPMEM (High School Teachers Perfectioning Program). UFG. January, 2014.
- I Workshop de Álgebra da UFG - CAC. November, 2013.
- VII Encontro dos Pós-Graduandos do IMECC. September, 2012.
- Graduate students seminar. IMECC. Fall 2009, Spring 2010 and Fall 2011.
Organization of meetings and seminars
- Representative of Mathematics in the Curriculum Committee.
Unifesp. March, 2017 - present.
- Representative of PROFMAT in the Graduate Studies and Research Committee.
Unifesp. April - August, 2015 and August, 2016 - March, 2017.
- Search committee for temporary professor.
UFG. February - May, 2014.
- Graduate Student Ombudsman on the Mathematics Graduate Committee.
Unicamp. May 2012 - May 2013.